Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Long Time No See

Well hello again. I totally forgot I had this thing. :) Well Where to start. A is now 9 almost 10 and in 4th grade. I can't believe how time is flying by. He's such a great kid. My little helper. S' had just turned 8. That one is a pistol. Stubborn like her Mom and Dad. She's in second grade. She's having some troubles with school and home. I chalk it up to her missing her Dad. Other than that, she's great. Deryn is once again on deployment. This time he's been gone quite a while. Too long imho. This time around has been really stressful. We've had a lot happen just in the last 3 months. We lost our beloved Blackie. He passed away shortly after Christmas. He was such a great dog and we miss him dearly. I miss him flapping his tail whenever I get up to do something; I miss his pawing at me and walking to the stairs to let me know that its time for bed. We have a new addition to our family. Mack the cat. He's such a mommy's boy. His favorite spot is my shoulder. He loves to cuddle. When I go to bed, he plops down on my chest and sticks his butt in my face. *rolls eyes* Cheetah is doing fine. It took him a while to get used to having a playmate his size. There's other stuff, but I'm not quite ready to put that out there just yet. I'm going back to school to finish my degree. I'm in my third semester. So far I love it. It keeps me busy.

1 comment:

  1. Deployments suck and the kids definitely have a change of attitude at some point during them. Liliana just started a few weeks, she has turned into such a turd and completely opposite than what she used to act like. Hopefully once Barry is back, she is back to her sweet normal behavior. You should be very proud of yourself for going back to school (How much longer until you graduate?) and for working on yourself. You are kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete