Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sami's 5th Birthday.


Happy Birthday to my baby girl. I still can't believe that she is 5. It seems like yesterday I brought her home from the hospital. We had a mini party for her this evening. The Calbos' came over to help us celebrate. Only thing that would have made it better would be if Deryn would have been home. But he'll be home on Saturday. He'll be able to be at her party next weekend before he heads off to the Bahamas.
I'm feeling a little bummed. I was feeling a little emo a little bit ago. Between my baby turning 5 and some people that usually call on her birthday didn't call. They told me that they sent her something for her birthday. But I think that she should have gotton a phone call too.
Anyways, Sami got a Rapunzel doll from Alex, clothes and lil furry frenzies from Deryn and I. Money from Grandma and Granpa and a sleeping beauty doll set from the Calbos. She just won't put Rapunzel down lol.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 5th Birthday! It's so crazy to think 5 years have gone by already. (Now you need to update your "About Me" ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right Amanda? Seems like yesterday I told you girls that I was pregnant with her.

    ReplyDelete