Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wow sooo time for an update.

Merry Christmas all!!
Yes it;s been a while since my last update. I've been quite busy with real life.
Back at the end of June and early July the kids and I went to Oklahoma to visit with family for a couple of weeks. All we really did was go to the zoo and visit all our relatives. Then Deryn met up with us once he was out of school and we drove to Texas to see his family.
This past August Alex started Kindergarten. His teacher said that he has adjusted well. He got his 1st nine weeks awards in October. He got one for citizenship and perfect attendance. We are all very proud. I can not believe that we are already half way through the school year. June will be here before we know it. On Thursdays i volunteer in his class. Whenever I walk in (or see his classmates outside of school) I get a big " Hi Alex's Mom!!!" LOL.
Sami is doing pretty good. We are still potty training. We are at a stand still because she's scared of pooping in the toilet. Everyday when we take Brother to school she asks if she can go to school too. I've told her that if she starts going in the potty that I would put her in school next year. So far she's not holding up her end of the bargain LOL.
I'm doing pretty good. I've lost 7lbs so far this year. I havent been to the gym in 2 months because someone in my house gets sick. Usually me ( haha).
D is doing good also. He checked into his squadron back in July and likes it a whole lot better than his last command. He recently took his E-6 test. He missed it by 10 points. He'll take it again in March so wish him luck.
I got a pretty awesome Christmas gift this year. Terry bought Mom tickets to come visit us. We had a wonderful 5 days. We took her shopping, and too the beach (5 times). I swear she would live at the beach if she could. (Ha).
I am so proud of my cousin Kathleen. She is serving on a 2 year mission for her church in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Please keep her in your prayers for a successful mission. You can follow her blog at redheadsarethebest.blogspot.com. Feel free to sign up for her newsletter.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. God Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment